Sunday, July 08, 2018

Daily Notes- July 8th


Found this on Pixby and is there any color combo MORE ME????  Didn't think so.  It's sort of like a really great Weather Map.

Last night's dream--another corker---  Dark hallways.  Open a door and a Chinese delivery guy standing there with a large paper bag.  I take it and close the door.  Suddenly surrounded by small happy Chinese children in happy colored Chinese clothing screaming "Moon Balls".  They took the bag--I grabbed one of the balls--and off they went.  The ball was crispy, deep golden and crunchy.  The center of the ball was empty.  Delicious.   This happened quite a few times.  Until I woke up.

Today I have a few leftover gardening chores.  I've watered the plants outdoors.  I have the sprinkler going for it's daily hour.  I made a quart jar of strong sweet tea for later.  I think it's Time to Vacuum. and I have that Baby Quilt to make before the Baby Shower on July 17th.  Daughter gave me 14 days notice.

Goodwill Time.  Wonder if any Treasures Are Waiting?




No comments: