Monday, November 29, 2010

I Am Reading A Book

Yes, indeed. And I read it for several hours and would have gone on to the end if not for the early start to my day at work today.  It is a creepy, suspenseful, wonderful first novel with the lead character a 61 year old woman with a bad back.  The author's name on the book is a pseudonym for a well known novelist and the name should have an "e" on the end of Wolfe (bad cropping).  We have already been introduced to two very intriguing detectives who will be working alongside our heroine, Hazel.  I recommend it to you!  I have her second book sitting, waiting.  But not for long.

Work was too early, too cold, too long and I am exhausted.  I made Holiday Boxes all day.  I really should snap a picture of a Holiday Box for you.  It's meant for graves, on Christmas.  But I think people use them on their front steps and other stuff like that.  We are also making State of Maine wreaths.  Everyone wants them for their front door or on all their house windows.  I did that once.  It looked very nice but I never did it again.  Perhaps, this year?  With a 30% discount.

We are going to eat, I think, (reheat our leftovers) but G is dragging his feet.  I have had my shower and enough hot water to be very warm and relaxed. I guess I could skip eating and go directly to reading.  We got catalogs in the mail.  Lovely.

No comments: