Tuesday, January 02, 2024

Winter Notes- Tuesday, January 2nd 2024- Sunshine and 23 degrees in Maine


 Good Morning.....cold.  We put the recycling and garbage out last night.  My neighbor has her bags out also.  It's cold.  It's only 9:36 and why am I awake????

My oatmeal in the microwave is ready to eat so this post will be short.... I am hungry and I have very little "new" to share with you.   I haven't filled in the first two days of the new desk calendar as yet- still wondering what I want to do here.   Sometimes it's newspaper headlines....other times I draw and color with pencils or pens.......other times I write where and what we are doing things.....I also paste images to the surface...and then color around them.....this morning I am still not sure the direction I want to take in 2024.

I feel like this is a POINT in Time when I stay put or move in a new direction.......I feel like I have been stalled for a long long time.....and it might be Time to jump off the safe roof and do something new.

Re-invent myself.  It's there...on the edges of my thinking.  This little Hint of "what could be" going forward....all this "letting go" has given long abandoned dreams a bit of room in my head and my heart to stretch and expand...  sounds like the beginning of Startrek. (excuse the spelling)

Well Oatmeal waits for no woman...... episode two tomorrow.

1 comment:

DianeN said...

Take the leap, Joanne. You will be fine.