Monday, January 15, 2024

Winter Notes- Monday, January 15th. Belated Post- Nothing Is Wrong Here


 Cinnamon bun.

Football yesterday was the WORST.  

It's like Elections.  After all the Primary fights you end up with two supposedly good candidates and ...well,  Bad Sportmanlike Conduct.... geez.

So today more of the same? GAG.

I went to Freeport with my Master Gardener Classmate.  She's working and has the discount.  I got two fresh white LLBean tee shirts.  My old stash was getting worn out...I needed fresh tees minus the holes..  We didn't find any pants under $100 or pretty darn close. They also refused to change the battery in my old watch.  An LLBean watch.......bummer.

I also had a BLT that cost me $16.

The Book Store where I scored a book light for when we have a power failure....only I have no where to charge it DURING the power failure....  but I will have 10 hours of reading....once it gets charged. I will have to make sure it's charged before any snow storms.  Husband's bathroom has the right socket for charging things (ie.. his hearing aids)

Well, that was my Monday from 11am to 4 pm.  Now I have tea in a big cup and the couch.  Son put the garbage and trash out by the curb- alongside the recycling can.  I had that on my list.

I am finding myself losing interest in the books I chose last week.... oh and a book to see if I can ask for at the library.......




No comments: