Thursday, January 04, 2024

Winter Notes- Thursday, January 4th. Dark but warmer......Snow on Monday?


 Postcards from Provence.

Dark Skies Today...not sure what is coming.....in the weather....but not till Monday. Snow may hit us or may miss us!!!

Got a strange notice from "Xinity" about security etc.  I asked the engineer to look it over and he said it was fake....and the return email address would have been for Xfinity and it wasn't.  I can see how the fraudster would work this.......you email to check and he says give me your password and zap...it's all over but for the circus clowns.

And, if there was a serious Xfinity breach- letters would go out to cover their butts.

So, that was that....I like paper....so if anyone wants to tell me about serious stuff- send me paper.  I can read it, I can copy it and send to my Attorney etc. or even take it to the Police Station in Town.

Son and I are down to almost nothing in the Food department.  We missed our Monday shopping day and now we wait for next Monday (to get back on schedule)........I have two sweet potatoes in the oven baking.....he finished off the one slice of Football Pizza and made a Burrito out of what ever he found in the fridge.  He has a Chicken Parm Dinner....We won't starve.  There is ALWAYS SOUP.......And there is always driving somewhere and buying food.  

We haven't had Chinese yet..... we have had Vietnamese.

Son is outside working on the Bird feeders- cleaning and filling them. And now he is collecting broken branches off the back lawn.  A few trees back there need a good clean up of dead branches.  

That's it for today....I paid two bills and...moved the emergency candles.


2 comments:

Deb Lacativa said...

A snowstorm is pending and you'll wait until Monday to go provisioning? Say that out loud.

Anonymous said...

Go get some groceries. Half a week’s worth or a week and a half worth - just get some!