Sunday, January 07, 2024

Winter Notes- Sunday January 7th. Light Dry Snow. A few inches. Nothing to See Here In Maine Speak.

 

Scallops.  

I never thought I would like them- I don't like fishy things- but I do love scallops.  We don't have any but I saw this picture in the NYT feed and liked it...reminding me of other times... going to restaurants with G.

So......snowblower WORKS and Son found it "fun".  Did the sidewalks. Cleared the area around the Jeep parked in the driveway (because my not working Honda Fit is taking up garage space).

Pizza is out on the counter and ready for Football Pizza whenever we decide which game is the least amount of boring.  I usually chose the Bengals.  But...we'll see.

Snow is supposed to fall until 4 pm.  Then it will RAIN? Always a good time here in Coastal Maine.

I had son carry all the fabric containers (next to and in front of my couch) to the sewing room....I rarely do any sewing now that Riley is no longer my co-pilot.  He always watched the work as I did it....Letting me know he liked it or did not like it.  He was 100% correct in the stuff he did not like. It was always bad.

The Male Cardinal is outside in front of the living room window.  He was there yesterday as well. I notice the spot of bright red and look and there he is.  He is now eating the seeds the small birds drop on the porch.   

That's all for today. I have to stretch my arm....I think G had exercise bands somewhere.....


No comments: