Friday, January 12, 2024

Winter Notes- Friday, January 12th. Waiting for the Next Weather Shoe to Drop.


 I think the last of the Postcards from Provence.

I might have a coffee pot like this in the very way back of the cupboard.  

We did grocery shopping today as Monday is looking like a Weather Hell Hole...but things could change???   I got red grapefruit to peel and segment and eat with Greek Honey Yogurt and Bran buds.  One of my Favorite Lunches to take to work at the Greenhouse.

for a Reader who asked-- the name of the company with the deconstructed appliqué kits is as follows:

Wattle & Loop Handmade Slow Stitch Kits  https://wattleandloop.com

So...I have Library Books, I am eating a very delicious Pear while I type....I will be refreshing my coffee cup and then reading my Chinese Family- Pride and Prejudice book.  Good Fortune.  All the characters are now in place. The slimy bastard just arrived.  The print is tiny and I can't read for long periods of time... the print is also not dark....I am thinking that most new books have this problem- tiny print and light ink. Saving money but losing Readers?  At least 77 year old ones...

My Master Gardener Classmate has her car in Intensive Care...it didn't pass inspection and needs work. That happened to daughter and me with our Honda Fit's....we had to have extensive body work done on the rear/under parts of both cars.... Honda paid for it... a "design flaw".  Not sure Toyota will cover her rusty parts.  But I hope they do........



2 comments:

beverly said...

We are in a deep freeze here. Dangerous windchills below zero weather, but the sun is shining so from inside always seems warmer.
I broke my leg in November so I am non weight bearing until the middle of February. My son wheeled me outside a couple of weeks ago so I could soak up some sunshine. I love grapefruit when my parents were alive back in the days when our family was very young, they would send us a box of grapefuit for the holidays.

I should be reading more books, right now I am almost finished with 19 seasons of Greys Anatomy on Netflix.

LindaSonia said...

Thanks for the info on wattleandloop.com - turns out I already follow their Facebook page. Great minds think alike. I've been admiring their offerings for awhile but so far have never ordered anything. I like the look of their things a lot but I have vision issues.