Thursday, September 28, 2023

Hello!!!! Thursday, September 28th. The kindness of friends and neighbors.


 Not this pasta dish but one with shrimp.  And a fresh bottle of mouthwash.  From the Twins Dad. They are back home for a bit and then going back for funeral.  Her mom didn't make it..........

Former Library Co-worker drove us to the doctor's appointment.......and waited- there-- hours later deposited us back home.  We had a more than 2 hours wait..... luckily husband slept most of it.  He wanted water- I gave him one glass and then more when we got home....he's in bed- exhausted. Sleeping.

Social Services will be knocking on the door.......I am resistant.  I will need to get over that. But will likely argue with them.  I am in that sort of frame of mind.

So......

The phone message was beeping.......Florist...Pretty Flowers on the front porch from our Investment Bankers.........for me....

Well, I took a break to do something...can't recall what exactly.  Husband went to bed right after we got home and is sleeping.  and I am back hours later to finish this post...I had washed a favorite sweater that had I don't no what on the front....perhaps dirty water from dish washing that had bacteria that grew on the sweater.  It's now washed and drying.

Until I sat down her to type- the tendon in my neck was not tight or hurting.  Not it is.  Husband has my desk chair and this chair must not be ergonomic.  I am going to read now....looks like it might rain.

1 comment:

Deb Lacativa said...

Good for you. Any help you can beg, borrow, or steal should be considered pirate loot!