Sunday, September 03, 2023

Field Notes- Sunday (actually sunny) September 3rd. My oatmeal was actually very good this morning.


 Leaf Art- the snipping of a leaf with tiny sharp scissors.  I am gob smacked.

Thank you to Something blogger for always having Something interesting...beautiful...funny....etc on her pages for me to enjoy and share with you. (sidebar)

She widens my World View and makes me gasp in wonder........ for more than ten years and fewer than 20?

Yesterday.......is over.  

Today- fresh start to a new week.  Grocery will be available to us tomorrow but Library is closed.  I am thinking I will wait to do them both on Tuesday.  I have NOT run out of anything. Well, husband is out of yogurt.....but he'll have to struggle thru a whole day without it.  I could share one of mine with him..........hilarious.  I would have to add candy to it.  I could add sprinkles to the vanilla one. Sure.

I have a full basket of dirty stuff to wash today.  I might scribble a bit in the Washer Machine Pages- the new notebook needs a new name......as the new washing machine flies Solo.  I don't need to supervise.

I am reading a golden oldie- Runaway Groomsman.  His former girlfriend marries his best friend and he is forced to be the Best Man.  In the midst of their vows he gives them both the finger and runs down the aisle and into his car- drives north and ends up in a bar in Canoodle.  Where they serve Breakfast for Dinner and the owner likes very sharp knives..  He gets very very drunk......wakes up in the rundown motel next door.  And..the romance and laughter begin. Also some tears.  There's an old grandfather with dementia. Alz. 

So That's What I Will Be Doing Today......reading.  I have a prepared supermarket dinner of Orange Chicken and Fried Rice and a Dove Ice Cream Bar to look forward to....... Life Is Good.  Be Sweet as they used to say in Georgia when I lived there.......I often wonder what they say nowadays.


No comments: