Wednesday, September 27, 2023

Daily Notes- Wednesday September 27th. I woke up tired.


 The Amazing Care Worker That I AM (image).......... who takes care of me?  Patty my Master Gardener Nurse Pal. Comes over each day and we sit and talk and she visits Gary and brings me something to eat. She will also run out to get me orange juice and milk.   

I need to make a phone call to a stranger and ask him to take the window AC units out.....it's getting pretty CHILL here in Maine overnight and G is complaining about being COLD.  I'm not saying anymore. 

I was cold last night and this morning struggled getting the down comforter into the outer covering....and onto the bed. Folded the Summer Bed Quilt.  I had to stop (several times) to take G to bathroom and stop again to do clean up and new undies etc.  He had some orange juice and his morning pills....now sitting up to do Word Search.  We (I ) haven't attempted the shower as yet.... he seems a bit iffy ....shaky.

I forgot what day it was again....found out exactly what day it was when I got the morning paper. I found out what day yesterday was - morning paper.

I sorted thru a pile of TiVo papers and found something that says it can fix the volume problem.  since they have a solution printed up.....I am guessing its a common problem.....I am waiting for a time period where my hands and NERVES are steady to work the buttons in the proper order........It- the TiVo TV is my only source of happiness...since book reading is now interrupted very very often.  By needs and wants.

That's it for today....


1 comment:

Kim Carney said...

I always think is Saturday LOL