Thursday, September 14, 2023

Field Notes- Thursday, September 14th. Lots of rain yesterday- today sunshine and humidity.


 Same artist as yesterday...... Paul Balmer

I covered the containers in the rain yesterday.  Got soaked.  Really soaked.  When I covered them- late and in the dark- before bed- everything was difficult.  But I keep going.

Today's Rule to Live By--- Don't Take Yourself Too Seriously.

A friend called me today........gave me a list of things I should be "doing"........... I think the rule should read don't take what other people say to you-- too seriously.

Saturday.......that's when the hurricane Will or Will Not Hit Maine.   When the above ground power poles will hit the ground and take forever to be repaired.   

No one reminded me that I wanted to get a generator installed.  

Oh well. too late to think bout it now.

I had tomatoes, fresh mozzarella and Balsamic yesterday... I didn't like it.  tossed it in  .....the compost bucket.  In fact, I am not really enjoying the garden fresh tomatoes at all.......even as a BLT.

Daughter brought over a jigsaw puzzle she found at the Town Dump- a Coastal Dump.  We don't have one in the city where we live.  Got to be one of the same Towns by the ocean.  When I read Nantucket books they mention the Town Dump.  A lot.

I seem to have 14 emails....going to see what that's about..... perhaps have......I don't know what to eat.


No comments: