Tuesday, September 05, 2023

Field Notes- Tuesday, September 5th. 80 degrees and very humid.


 So.....another day.  It's been stressful.  And the weather has been hot and humid. I filled gallon bottles to water the planters....husband never dragged hoses out of the basement....I didn't remind him.

I wrote checks for the bills I had on the table and dropped them off INSIDE the postoffice....not in the driveway mailbox.  Which are being targeted by bad people stealing mail.

I went past the post office as I walked down the street, around the block to the Independent Book Store. I picked up three books.  Beth (the co owner) said that Rom Com books are trending steadily as one of the most popular types of book right now.  I mentioned that the Library Resale Shop is going to have a bookcase for them...after calling them GARBAGE BOOKS for years.

People were asking for them.  Pathetic Old Nasty Women running Library Resale Shop. Noses up in the Air.

So......I have recipes from the internet for Avocado Ink- pits in the freezer. stored there for Years!!!!  And Acorn Ink- acorns all over the lawn and driveway....Big Winter Coming????

That's about it from here.......bought meatball dinners for husband and now he says "I don't like them". He liked them two days ago...Not now.  He was stumbling around in my sewing room- looking for batteries for his toothbrush.   Could have fallen and hit his head.  Batteries have never been kept in the sewing room.  Batteries are in the left hand drawer right here in my desk.....Always and Forever.

Today is NOT A GOOD Husband Day.........I finished off the 60% less salt potato chips.


No comments: