Friday, October 16, 2020

Daily Notes- October 16th


Not the picture I wanted here but the only one I had.  I sent the photo I took this morning from iPhone to computer via email and six times it failed to send.  Too big.  I think that is the problem.  So.  You get generic Fall leaves.

Neighbor across the street sent email.  Whole Foods sent SEVEN 24 ounce containers of yogurt.  A great mistake.  I said I would take THREE. Plain Icelandic.  I like it. Yogurt is a good thing for me to eat.

I am reminded of others ordering 3 bananas and getting three large bunches of bananas instead.  But one hundred sixty eight ounces of yogurt.  How the written word can be mistaken is difficult to explain while packing seven large containers of yogurt in a paper shopping bag? huh?

Husband's tooth removal was more than he expected or wanted.  Two Hours.  I am thinking the tooth was broken and the removal broke it even more.  He was a very very sad camper when he arrived home.  And then I had to rush out for his dental prescription.   He settled into the couch for a long nap and when he woke up I offered soup.  He decided he wanted pasta.  Plain with butter and cheese.  He ate two bowls and then ate two small bowls of the soup.  Had his pills.  Read his book.  And is fine. Slept well.  Good breakfast.  I was worried it would be "SOMETHING" and it wasn't.

New things at the library.  The welcome- Mask Check and Hand Sanitizer- station is now further inside- it gets chilly with the door opening.  Next week THREE days to find books each week.  I came home with three for husband and four for me.  I read Love Lettering (twice) and recommend it to any of you who like the new contemporary romances.  I started reading them last year at some point and-well, I love them. Usually (always) in softcover trade paper.  Artist and a Quant.  I have another here next to me The Little Beach Street Bakery.  Going to start in on it as soon as I make a fresh cup of coffee. I think I might have already read it but....that never bothers me too much.

No comments: