Thursday, September 13, 2018

Daily Notes- Almost September 14


I really, really miss making photos.  That's all I did with my iPhone.  And I sort of took it for granted (once I figured out how to do it--thanks to the ever patient Anna at work) and now that it's gone (the phone)--a big chunk of happiness and process went with it.

I couldn't send you a picture of my soup.  But found one on Bon Appetite.  With the cream swirl.  I do that. Have done it for years and years. I swirl G's bowl of soup.  No cheese toast.  Cheese dumplings. And now I have a picture (someone else took) to have on my blog.  To show you. Soup.

And I couldn't email Connie pictures of my half square triangles.  They are so sweet.

But I do have to TELL all of you--G watched a Hallmark Movie!!!!!  I still can hardly believe it--he even wanted me to find it on the dining room tv so he could eat pizza and watch the end of the movie.  James Brolin was a cowboy slash king of one of those strange European "kingdoms" that inhabit Hallmark World.  James Brolin.  Hallmark.  Lord help us.

Pumpkin Blizzards @ DQ.

3 comments:

Deb Lacativa said...

What's this mess about not taking pictures? I take all my pictures with a 65$ LG phone !!

You can do it!!

grace Forrest~Maestas said...

photographs have over these years become so much
an integral part of the day...

another camera is a necessity for you

Joanne S said...

I have never used anything but an Apple (Mac-iPhone)
But $65 sounds like a nice price. I hate Microsoft. But would like to draw on the screen.