Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Moon Light


Art Propelled

Each night I look out the window next to my bed and check on the Moon.  See how things are going. I can also see the shadows falling across the darkness of the garden.  Moon. Light.  Becomes. You. There is almost a face in this picture.

Today I started another big pot of vegetable soup.  This Time, I used up many of the ingredients.  I will need more celery.  More bacon.  More cabbage.  It smells so good.

Today I also ripped (not cut) more 2.5 inch squares but had to cut the 1.5 inch squares.  I can see why Jude (Spirit Cloth) rips.  The grain of the fabric.  Ripping is true.  It is also faster. I ripped new colors. I have some more "house" ideas.  And, of course, I can make some bases. I ripped blue for skies.  Golden yellow for suns.  The tiniest bit of green.

Saw a red cardinal on the way to get the newspaper at the end of our driveway.  Heard a very noisy woodpecker--very busy.  And saw the winged flight of many small silent birds.  Awakening. G reported heavy traffic on the wood paths--deer.  Large and heavy.  Riley was busy. He loves chasing deer.

Only Nicole Wallace on MSNBC yesterday.  Her "wall" of names of people Trump has said he hates--was quite wonderful--Nicole is on it in big letters. In fact, most of the panel members were checking for their names as well.  So it's now FIVE days of NO NEWS minus the one hour of Nicole Wallace yesterday.  Feeling quite serene.  How are you doing?


2 comments:

grace Forrest~Maestas said...

the wing ed flight of birds...similar to the sense of ripped cloth

there were two butterflies. One small black one, one larger yellow with black rim.I don't know the yet here. But maybe it's enough...Small Black. LargeYellowwithblack trim. Maybe that's good enough. I think so.

Life Scraps and Patches said...

That picture is wonderful. Was it taken at your house?