Friday, March 02, 2018

I Just Had To Post This


From Art Propelled--Basic Goodness by Judy Martin

Now this is a MOON!!!  This is what I wanted.  This is what I didn't have the fabric to make.  I know...a poor artist blames her materials.  If you can enlarge this image-- the entire surface of the MOON is covered in white stitch.  Just endless running stitch.  And then a thicker line along the outside edge.  Sigh.  And it was at the top of the art right now on Art Propelled so just posted.

Like Time and Space and the Atoms of the Internet wanted to let me know what was possible when you say : I want to make something about the MOON.

Damn.

I stopped at work and had copies made of all the handouts I make for all my classes.  I WANT people to KNOW about the topics.  Go forth and be successful.  And there was birthday cake for Ted.  And a card to sign.  And they had re-opened the entire greenhouse.  Everything was fresh and neat and "perky".  Color-filled.  I said hello to all who have returned to work for the season. And then got in the car and drove away.

I just popped 4 pounds of pork (country rib) and a rub of garlic, cayenne, brown sugar and salt and pepper into the oven with 2 cups of cider vinegar.  In 2.5 to 3.5 hours it will be brown and tangy and delicious.  We're going to have food for dinner tonight.  Last night we didn't have any dinner. We were reading books until it was too late to make anything.

DianeN I just had to come back to this--we'll see if it can be often enough for you (and me).

1 comment:

DianeN said...

I'm very happy to see you posted today and I LOVE that moon!