Friday, October 12, 2012

The Red Jacket

I was thinking, planning, watching for, a new Fall jacket.  Red.  Or Dark Blue.  And then I was walking past the large bag of clothing that I cut up and use in my work.  A red corduroy jacket.  JJill.  in a double XL.   It never fit right when I was fat.  What the hell.  I tried it on.  It looks great.  All wide wale cord and shorter in front and longer and with a gather in the back.  Just like the fashions of 2012. Real happy I never made anything that "needed" a slice of red corduroy.

I also wanted to buy an acid green top. A sweater.  And in the bag of "soon to be chopped up clothing" is a lime/yellow sweater.  It didn't fit then. Fits now.  And it almost the color I was wanting to wear with the new infinity scarf I bought at the Gap.

Two new outfits.  All I actually need as I never go anywhere but WORK.

I plan on going back to the bag to see if there's a new vacuum in there.  Ours burst into junk and a cloud of smoke.  Target has a Hoover on sale this week for $99.  As much as I want to spend on the secondary vacuum.

All the tender plants and houseplants are tucked into every nook and cranny in the sunroom and foyer.  We are having a hard frost tonight--into the 20's.  Baby it's cold outside.