Friday, October 05, 2012

It's Raining. It's Pouring.

And I wish I could say I have carrots coming out of my garden.  Not.  But there is the "possibility" of future carrots in November.  Maybe.

G is sick again.  He has a few days of being relatively okay, able to walk around and seem normal, and then he quickly goes back to the couch and his moaning and complaining.  This time around, it was his own doing.  He didn't follow the BRAT diet and ate things which disturbed his stomach and intestines.  I am NOT sympathetic.  He is also NOT drinking enough water.  I hand him glasses of water.

I am exhausted.  Not from doing anything exhausting.  But from this endless merry go round of illness.

This morning I walked around the house spraying everything I think G may have touched, with bleach. Doorknobs, light switches, the toilets, sinks etc.  It is amazing that he hasn't contaminated me.  It must be because we don't eat any of the same foods or eat or drink from common dishes.

I put everything he touches into the dishwasher.  Or washing machine.  The bed sheets are in the washer right now.  With all the towels.  The whole house smells like bleach.  And the dog and I are leaving soon for doggie daycare and work.  Where we can rest.

No comments: