Thursday, January 05, 2012

Progress On My Daily Stitch

Even though I did not stitch even one square yesterday.  Yesterday wasn't my best day.  I did get lots of cleaning done.  The house looks nice.  The tree ornaments are going to be packed up in the next hour.  G is going to install my new floor mats in the Fit.  The dog will have his walk.  A new day.

Toyota is willing (that's so funny) to take, in trade, the Jeep and the recently repaired truck, give us credit for the $1554 repairs we just spent and sell us a new $30K truck.  Well, it would decrease the number of vehicles we own to three.  Next up I could try to do a double trade at the Volvo dealership.  And we'd have two.  A truck and a Volvo.  Something to think about.

I completely DETEST automobile purchasing.

My breakfast was delicious.  I am enjoying the sausage egg and onion omelet with avocado (sprinkled with lime juice and salt).  Not that much of a change but enough to perk up the taste buds.  And, at this point in the diet, I need all the perking up of the tastebuds that I can get.  I am thinking of making stuffed cabbage rolls today.  Or tomorrow.  I have Lentil Soup (yes, I am having a carb filled soup because it's cold) which was a mainstay on the 365 day diet when I stayed at 1200 calories a day (and actually lost weight).  In the coming weeks and months I will be combining the Atkins and 365 (1200 calorie) plans together.  Still no sugar or wheat carbs.  I don't plant to start eating those things.  My Lentil Soup is minus the 2 potatoes it usually had and includes a package of smoked sausage.  Next time I make it, I will use ham.

We are investigating a kennel for Riley while we are on vacation.  It looks very nice.  I think he will enjoy the free play time with the other dogs.

Well, I have work to do.  I should be done with the ornaments by the time G is ready to walk the dog.

No comments: