Tuesday, January 26, 2021

The Daily Orange- January 26th


 No personal photo this morning.  Things here are getting very dull. And it's just Tuesday.

Other People's Houses was actually Book Two.  Characters from the Garden of Small Beginnings started showing up at the children's soccer games. The tall Dutch man.  Good in bed.  Lili is still ambivalent. In Book Two.  I noticed she didn't take him to her sister's wedding in Book Three.

I didn't really enjoy Book Two.

I am having Noosa yogurt and Bran Buds everyday.  Sometimes early and sometimes late.  Strawberry Rhubarb- the 8 ounce container.  I forgot to eat my orange yesterday.  I did have toast after finishing my bowl of oatmeal.  Strawberry Rhubarb jam.  On the toast. A second breakfast.  It happens every so often.

I was asked to label the pencils in the spin around segmented container on husband's coloring table. I made small white paper labels he could attach with clear tape.  Easy to remove if he changed pencils. I have one set of his pencils here on my computer desktop.  Ones he no longer likes.

My computer has early onset memory loss.  Or late onset.  We lost the bookmarks column yesterday and it was only by very very dumb luck (on my part) that it's now back where it has always been. My list of blogs I like to read.  And no hardcopy so- I wouldn't be able to find any of you.  I am taking a photo of the list today.  But I can't see how that will help.  I won't have the code.

I have two loads of wash to do- many washing machine pages to write.  Very cold in the washing machine area.  The dryer vent is open to the 20 degree winds. Sun but still freezing cold. The grass is green. January.  So wrong.  So very very wrong.  

 I am not going to be baking any bread. Photo reminded of the panic for flour and yeast last March.  I baked bread three times.  The first time was the best.  I have raisins and VSOP so I could make Irish Soda Bread with cognac soaked raisins........ nothing Irish in the cabinet. Or just make pancakes.

2 comments:

beverly said...

Let me know if I can help you with the blogs you like to read. Because of you I have found so many artistic and wise women like yourself that I so enjoy reading. Perhaps I do read the same ones as you.
I so much enjoy your daily posts.

Life Scraps and Patches said...

I agree - reading that book was a bit of a chore. But not so much of a chore that I wanted to set it aside.