Monday, January 18, 2021

Daily Drawing/and or Mending- January 18th


Haven't done any mending but am shocked--pretty much every day-- by the growing holes in the elbow of my red cardigan.  I need to find a suitable patch- a very large patch. Very. Large.

Grocery this morning before breakfast.  Not as many people there and I remembered to buy a daily multi vitamin for my husband but forgot to buy oranges for me.  I zigged to the vitamins and then not back toward produce.  I might drive out again and buy oranges. Buy. Oranges.

Watched the first playoff game yesterday but gave up on the second.  Tampa Bay.  I should have stayed they actually pulled a win out of that mess.  Instead a did a few rounds with Law and Order. We did have PIZZA during the Chief's Game.  I REALLY do not like the Tomahawk Chop Chant.  Really Do Not Like. And that was Sunday.  I gave reading a good try but couldn't get into the book.

I returned five books.

We have a substantial amount of leftover food in the fridge.  So no cooking.  Which is always a happy event. I happened upon two "new to him" cake type snacks for husband to have in the evening with coffee. And I found frozen chopped green pepper.  I never use the fresh ones in Time.  These will always be ready for chili or what ever.  Who knows?  

Nothing much going on.  I have to find an elbow patch. Hope your Monday is more eventful than mine.

1 comment:

Liz A said...

love the stitch-iness of your daily drawing