Tuesday, December 08, 2020

Daily Notes0 December 8th


 Play.  And while doing a bit of "clean up" I found this face down under everything on the chair.  Under the large box of cloth scraps.  This is from years ago.  When I made paper collages.  Using items from working at the library.  When I used to "play".  Fourteen years ago?

As you can see I also added things to the bottom with my black pen.

My car is fixed.  Now my daughter's car is in the Body Shop parking lot.  Waiting for it's "look see" as it might not be fixable.  We got to visit with the neighbor down the street and Fenway the puppy.  Looking very handsome out on one of their many daily walks.  Both of them.

His driveway looks like ours-  Ice  covered.  We could hope for a warm up day- but this is Maine.  Would be a miracle.   No sun today either.  Streets and roads are clear and dry.  We had a wintery mix storm the other day and 230,000 homes here in Maine without power.  More central and north of us.  The power company says "they are 'working on it".

I found the blog where some of the images I had drawn came from.  There was an email address. I wrote a note- and was notified that the email address "no longer exists".  The blog is still  there-  Blue Sky Dreaming.   But nothing new in many years now.

I need to turn on the house lights- it's dark in here at 12:35. By 3:30 it will be dark outside. And even with the heat on- there is a chill.  I need to go find my shawl.  And then do a load of wash.  The basket is full.

We ordered Chinese yesterday-  husband has soup and dumplings and I have orange chicken and rice which makes me very happy.  I looked for and found (not so many) pieces of orange cloth for the Chakra cloth.  I sewed a nine patch.  I may add strips around the edges.  I may not.  Emotion, Creativity, Flow. Not sure what items I would place on the Orange Cloth.  If any. I might need to do more research.

2 comments:

beverly said...

I love your daily notes.

Liz A said...

the orange "3" ... and now I'm remembering the chunking sound of the machine that would chomp down the edges of the cards while printing due dates ... and the confetti that resulted