Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Daily Notes- December 22nd


 Today's word out of the jar.  Would be wonderful to have a really good laugh.  One where your eyes overflow with happy tears and you just can't stop.  Laughing.  Been a long time.  A really long time.

I am working on my green square.  For Heart. "air, unconditional love, intuition, prosperity, abundance, good health"  With a bit of yellow for "trust your gut".  This square is not even five inches wide.  I have miles to go before it's done.  I like the yellow greens but mostly chose the woodsy greens to wear as clothing but for some odd reason- there are no woodsy greens in the Fabric Closets.  Why????

We forgot to eat supper yesterday.  We had breakfast and lunch but then..........nothing else.  Not that I was cooking anything.  I wasn't.  Husband wanted dessert.  So I served him ice cream.  He was good with that.

I tried very hard not to watch any "breaking news" yesterday. Why is his family not intervening???  Why doesn't someone- an adult in the room- speak truth to the lies?  I have started to have less and less confidence in the American "rule of law".  This man is not above the law.  He does not make the laws. I guess I will have to go back and read the Constitution  to find out why we are putting up with this circus.

I am certainly not laughing.

2 comments:

Susan Sawatzky said...

me either, not laughing. If ever there was a time to impeach, this is it!

Liz A said...

I needed a good belly laugh yesterday so I googled "dyac" (which stands for da*n you autocorrect) ... then clicked the images tab to read screen shots of inadvertent text messages ... fair warning: lots of innuendo and some explicit lewdness, but more often than not they're just "wait, what?" funny