Friday, May 06, 2011

Quite A Dream Last Night

A surreal alternate universe almost.  Everyone sort of lived together.  No bright colors. And there was a game/or television show that everyone, but me, was involved in.  A reality, live show.  Clay based clothing that you wore only once. Paper that dissolved in water.  Doors with massive locks.  Winds that blew at night.Security cameras watching everything.  I woke up several times because I was disturbed by the "game" but when I fell back to sleep I was involved again.  I am hoping it all falls away as the day goes on.

I went to Target on my day off and bought storage jars, new undies, and work boots that will keep my feet and socks dry.  I wore them yesterday.  Good.  They are brown and green which I like much, much better than the pink flowered ones I see in all the shops.  I can't see myself wearing pink flower covered boots. Or purple ones.

Mother's Day orders are coming in.  So many lucky moms are being remembered and the sentiments I write on the gift cards makes my heart swell.  How lucky for the child to feel such love for their mother.  And for the mother to receive these thoughtfully ordered flowers.  Really.  They know exactly what she would like.  I am pleased when I can give them the exact item.  Except for Bay Laurel.  I don't have the 12 to 18 inch tall standards that are being requested.  2011 is the year of the Bay.

1 comment:

Diane N said...

Wishing you a very Happy Mother's Day! I hope you have a wonderful day.