Friday, October 06, 2006

What A Day!

This is the second time I've used this title. Don't remember the other day, but this one was a doozie. Sunspots, full moon whatever--no computer service and the library is still open for business. We were scanning everything into Microsoft Notes and sometime this weekend we'll have to type the numbers into people's records. Unless, of course, they don't fix it and then we'll be doing it on Tuesday--after the Monday holiday. God, I hate Tuesday's at work after a long weekend or Monday closed.

Tomorrow I'll work on my Spooky House tutorial for those Happy Halloween crafters out there. Get your cardboard cartons ready!

1 comment:

Deborah Boschert said...

Oh my goodness. This sounds awful. Isn't it amazing how fast we have become dependent on computers. It wasn't that long ago that we used those check-out cards in a pocket of the back cover of the book.