Tuesday, April 16, 2024

Spring Sunshine Notes- Tuesday, April 16th. Guys are here cutting down trees.


 The Sun is Shining here in Maine.  57 degrees.  I have a chair next to the window and stop to sit and watch the guys climbing trees with a running chain saw.  I don't recognize any of them.  They have their blue energy drinks and smokes..  Making very neat piles of fire wood and things for the chipper.  On my neighbor's weedy grass.  Waiting for her to bounce over here to complain.  Make my day.

I think they might try and drop the branchless tree down next to the house....and propane tanks. I hope not.

So...Twins and Dad and Dog stopped by yesterday evening to say hello.  I guess the father visited California and San Fran. recently.  He and son discussed good restaurants.  The Golden Gate Bridge (which I loved crossing all those years we visited California).... 

They haven't chosen a new house in Houston as yet.  Question is- just how many bathrooms do they need?

Always a good question.

I was shocked to hear that almost every house on the street has a flooded basement with sump pumps pumping......Son made a quick visit to our crawl space....dry.  Most neighbors have made their basements into rec rooms, movie theaters, bedrooms etc.  All that is ruined.

I just finished reading Devereaux's  The Girl From Summer Hill...still love the first 3 pages. Met Her Match is second but I am wondering if there is a third book in the series.  Any Readers out there know?

So....I put some of the Attic Clothes in the closet...I am using both closets.  Husband's closet has stacked cloth storage boxes in the hanger part and on the shelves my Attic Storage Box Clothing. Son decided I was right and "I have no business going up and down stairs carrying things".  

I have a Lunch Buddy Lunch on Wednesday.....  can't wait.

No comments: