Friday, April 26, 2024

Spring Notes- A Sunshine Day with temps in the high 40's. Should warm up.


 I thought this was Spring Like.   My teeth are nice and clean and smooth after my dental visit.  I also have a new SONIC toothbrush....electric.  Very buzzy.  Needs time to get used to the sensations.  Buzzy.

My blood pressure was high...usually she takes it at the beginning but this time- having forgotten-- she took it at the end... 140 over 80.  I never like the scrapping and the buzzing and all the rest of it.  So I think the higher numbers were due to that.  Usually I am at 120.  At my doctors visit - they said my blood pressure reading was excellent.

A robo call for my eye exam.  I thought the doctor's name was Mark but the robot thought the name was Marky..... so, we'll see.  On Monday.  Dentist and Eye Doctor back to back.  Then the stove assessment.

I was trolling the internet yesterday to see if there were any ideas about cooking pasta minus the stove. And there was one very interesting one involving hot water, microwave and then a 4 minute resting time. Sounds like it might work.  Son said we could try it with Kraft Mac and Cheese... then I could mix up some of my deluxe "Baked Beans" --also in the microwave....just canned beans with a bunch of extras. Mustard, brown sugar and ketchup.  If I have any (yes, I do) onion powder.  I like to buy the canned beans that have bacon in them already.  He really enjoys this two items.

Son is going to make us some steamed rice in the cute little machine that beeps. 

Today is grocery shopping day.   The fridge is pretty bare.

No comments: