Thursday, September 09, 2021

Daily Notes- September 9th. Rain forecast for next three days. Larry.


 The gray fabric I was looking for (and an excellent indication of what sort of fabric I used to buy) and a drawing of a French hen I was going to make into Felt Christmas Ornaments last December.  I cleaned out the collected papers to my left. Everything is tidy on the desk. I'm pretty good at freehand line drawing. And my handwriting is lovely if I do say so myself.

I may need to go up into the Magic Attic for felt.  Make a few Hens. Christmas is just around the corner. And I never did make one of Dee's pipe cleaner/felt Mice.  I have tweed wool scraps for his coat.

Walk About Neighbor has been collected and taken to stay with her son and new wife and two small children. And a new puppy.  Like a party. Threats of professional intervention did the trick.  It wasn't me. Was one of the neighborhood doctors.

I am re-reading the Bookish Life of Nina Hill.  For the second or third time. Next up is Rules for Visiting.

I drove to grocery and got three quarts of ice cream yesterday after reading the comment on yesterday's post.  German Chocolate from Giffords for me and Birthday Party (sprinkles) Gifford's for husband.  The Gifford's Vanilla with Cherries was gone.  So I got Cherry ice cream with added cherries from another company.  It has a very sight cough medicine backstory to it.  I think the Vanilla with added cherries would be so much better.  But....that will need to wait until next shopping day.

We have all the lights on in the house.  It's dark outside and damp but not exactly raining right this minute. Though we have been warned to expect heavy rain and road flooding.  Tampa Bay plays football tonight but I warned husband he would NOT be getting pizza until the Patriots play on Sunday.

My horoscope says I should try to look my best tomorrow and until October 7th because I "will find love". On my birthday, the 18th-- Mars will be adding a "magic shield against negatives"...Wow!!!

1 comment:

me-ml said...

can i get under that shield with you??
congrats on the 3 quarts! -yeh!