Thursday, September 23, 2021

Daily Notes- September 23rd- Clouds in my Coffee- if I had coffee.


 I got some images from a free site.  This is one of them.  Love the sky.  I went looking for chair images.

Husband mowed the grass yesterday and my "project grass" looks pretty darned good.  I haven't watered it recently.  Letting it get used to being on it's own.  Like you do when sending children off to school.

My book for today (and yesterday) is Second First Impressions.  The tattooed motorcycle guy and the twenty something woman dressed like a senior citizen.  It's a seven day loan.  And I am enjoying it all over again.  I had forgotten it.  And now we are re-united.   the book I was tying to read- just wasn't interesting. So I gave up and returned it.  Found Second First Impressions.

I was feeling "un-taken care of" yesterday and purchased all sorts of things to feed myself- specially supper.  I have ham, cheese, hot dogs and buns.  And another prepared meatloaf, mashed potatoes and broccoli meal.  I don't know why the hot dogs but perhaps because they had a better selection yesterday. I even have relish.  The dogs themselves will be blackened and crisp when I eat them. Hardly hot dogs and more embers. 

I considered eggplant.  To make into Parm.  But that seemed like endless work.  Just as the idea of Birthday Pot Roast seemed more than I could manage.  Is that how everyone feels in year two of this Pandemic?  But we're actually closer to beginning Year Three.  This is ENDLESS.

I started the day with a nice hot shower and clean clothes.  Positive Thinking.  My beverage now is TEA as they had no coffee again at the grocery-- well, truthfully......NO DECAF.  Anywhere. I would have taken any brand coffee --if it was decaf.  Husband suggests I got with regular....live a little. and never sleep again.


1 comment:

deemallon said...

Happy Belated Birthday! I’m sorry you were feeling untaken care of during your birthday week!