Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Daily Notes- September 21st and Another Chair


 Chair by Kate Lewis via Ml.   We both thought it was from the original six but this one is new and is a watercolor.  And Mary Lou- we BOTH got it WRONG- wow.  Need a good cleaning out of old brain cells.

So perhaps the line (contour) drawing of chairs was okay before but now...should be thinking of a watercolor of the chairs instead.  I love the blue background.  Watery.  Moody.

We had grilled cheese sandwiches for dinner yesterday followed by cake and ice cream.  Skipping vast stretches of food groups settling for fat, carbs and dairy.  In a Better Reality- today would be protein and vegetables.  But....the cupboard and crisper drawer in fridge are bare, bare, bare.  

I think I can make Stanley Tucci's vegetable pasta sauce.  Enough for a few meals.

I sorted...........well, there was some time lapse between typing I sorted...till now (phone calls and emails) and I have no idea what I sorted. So I am going to stop writing this post and just do a load of laundry. Let the brain cells reassemble themselves.  If possible. 

 I haven't chosen a book for today. Yesterday's book was sort of a Prince Charming and Cinderella but the step sisters and step mother were actually loving and decent.  If the Shoe Fits.  Plus size meets fantastically handsome rich guy on one of those elimination dating shows.  Fantasy for plus sizes.

No comments: