Sunday, September 26, 2021

Daily Notes- September 26th- It rained all night and now the Sun is shining- building humidity.


 Another free to use image of chairs.  Not the greatest but colorful.

I am getting more of those fabric scraps from Massachusetts.   Thank you, Dee. 

I have such a large collection of yardage upstairs and to find that this one color family is something I had never purchased.  But...it's been a long long time since I bought fabric in a really GOOD quilt shop.  They are hours away from where I live.  And I don't hang with the Quilt Chapter anymore.

Why?  You possibly want to know.  They are blanket makers.  What I make is...so VERY WEIRD to them. Even in translation it makes no sense to them.  It never did. It's not useable.  Utilitarian.  But I did make many baby quilts. And loved making them.

What I make is Fabric Art.  Not the best..but I am learning.  They didn't understand the Baltimore Appliqué either. And I totally LOVE that stuff.

So.......Husband has reached his Medicare limit on his prescription meds.  Not even October.  I'll have problems in December.  I paced myself correctly.  One prescription they are refusing to fill.  It was a no cost one so it must be something else going on.  The doctor might be out of their loop.

Acid reflux. Odd as I have only eaten oatmeal today. No more Bran Flakes.

I have nothing much left to write about.  I had a lovely shower and have on fresh clothing- shirt is a bit itchy.  I haven't worn this shirt since I sewed fresh new buttons on it.  New for the shirt.  Old for buttons. They were in the big old jar of buttons I got at an antique shop long ago.  Some look like bone buttons. Pretty boring when all I can write about is buttons.

2 comments:

Susan Sawatzky said...

do you eat bran flakes with milk? If so, I find milk gives me severe acid reflux. Just a thought. Of course if you eat them with yogurt, that isn't the problem then is it...lol

Kim Carney said...

how 'bout creme o-wheat?