Saturday, June 09, 2018

Happiness Is......A Sunny Saturday


And a new chair drawing.  This one gave me tons of problems so I decided to do something wildly NEW --draw in pencil first so I could actually get the proportions of this chair--sort of right-- and erase lines when they didn't meet in the right places. Then go over the pencil lines with my brush pen.

The legs and the curve and perspective were a bit too much for me to match up into a good line drawing.  But I like this.  Looks like a Smile Chair.

Yesterday was "change the sheets and do laundry" day.  Time consuming.  The bed making, the clothes folding, the putting it all away.  And it all takes longer since I do the "Spark Joy" special folding of it all.   But, when all is said and done--I love how all the specially folded tee shirts, undies, dishtowels look lined up and folded in the drawers.  Virgo.

We're grilling kabobs today.  G has steak ones and I got a box of baby mushrooms, a red bell pepper, some cherry tomatoes and a red onion for my kabobs.  I should have gotten a green pepper for contrast but I didn't.  I refused to buy a zucchini.  Too early for that.  We'll have rice with the kabobs.
The grilled cherry tomatoes will be nice and squishy with the rice.

And I forgot.....AGAIN....that I need detergent for washing clothes.

But I did stop to watch the gals frosting cakes in the bakery department.  Wow did that look like a fun job.  So much frosting.  Big gigantic TUBS of it.


No comments: