Friday, August 07, 2026

Friday August 7th.... 80 degrees already and it's early. 81. Whoa.


 Pretty much what my shower etc looks like.  minus the black grout. And the leak.

Robo Call.. Charley (this time)....cough...cough... and I hung up. I wish I could press a button and have his phone blow up.   Lovely to consider.

Son has a PLAN for today... I have forgotten what the Plan is.    The Library is not part of the Plan. which is okay as I have unread books on the shelf- he says Library will be Monday.  

I set two large plastic tub lids in the uncovered space at the bottom of the window blinds to shade us from the SUN. AC window unit is running.  Large ceiling fan is spinning.

I think we are on our way.....no.....well, in any case.  I should consider my menu choices for the coming week where it pertains to my LUNCH.  Ah, the shower is running........I had chicken nuggets last week so should have something else this week?????   I also had grilled cheese and pickles.

Daughter suggested we buy Flavored Electrolyte this week for me.  Delightful.

Three husband-less women have owned and lived in this house since it was built.  Well, they had husbands (at some point tin Time)..just didn't live with them.   I'm number three.

That's it for today.....




No comments: