Wednesday, August 05, 2026

Daily Notes for Wednesday August 5th. Sunshine and 76 degrees in Coastal Maine.



 I had an image for you but can't get it to transfer here... the computer is new but the website is old.    I drew this in one of the date boxes on the desk calendar (the 13th).  I like filling the calendar boxes with drawings.   And here it is....finally arriving.

 Don't have much to say. My days are pretty much all the Same and nothing exciting happens....even the flies that make it into the house... don't fly they just drift real slow.

My Honda is getting new tires....prior to its State Inspection. A number of things have happened to this little Honda.  A recall on the entire back end of the car... was pretty exciting....daughter and I exchanged cars as one was being fixed and then the other.  Both had the same recall.  I even drove husband's huge black  Land Rover for awhile..........All the Land Rovers eventually got a recall notice.

I prefer Honda.

Well, not sure what is going to occupy my DAY today but so far...it's been the newspaper, the Suduko and my Oatmeal.  I haven't finished my breakfast coffee but did take my pills.   That pretty much checks off the majority of my Daily Activity.......I do need to drink my Electrolyte Water.  Select the Book of the Day for reading.... Perhaps sew another handful of scrap cloth into a square or rectangle. (size of a large index card)....quite a few library books have gone into the bag unread.  Bad choices.

I am slogging thru a book ...nope...I gave up on that one.  Rich people having a difficult time....yawn..... This next one "Bad Luck Bridesmaid" ...I kinda think I read it already.  Like a few years ago.  We'll see.  then I might just give up and read something out of the book case here at home.  Or sew....Or just stare at the wall like my old cat used to do..   Old Age is Miserable.

Things could be worse- I could be hauling myself to the Elks Club for Bingo.  

No comments: