This looks like something I should know the name of.......I don't.
Spent yesterday evening with the Rovers on Mars, a probe sent to the Sun....History Channel. No reading.
Son is going to lunch and dropping off my unwanted Library Books...
I picked up two new lighthearted Library books yesterday after lunch.....I am reading a book with more "physical activity" than I am comfortable with....the couple just met......she does know he is a cop....the uniform is a great hint when he's wearing it. I also have a terrifying book....Karen Slaughter's Triptych.
A bit of everything....I even got a book with a pink cover-- a romance????? One can hope.
There is a potential gathering of cloth scraps next to my ottoman.....trying to get my attention. Trying to get me to thread a needle and sew them together. I did sew a nice happy square together the other day but ran out of fabric scraps so...it can't get any larger.... and I left it somewhere and can't recall where. Getting old is really a strange thing. It's like the brain pathways are all dead ends. Eventually.
I had my dose of Potassium (banana) and my Fluids (salty water) and now I am considering a walk down to the Sewing Room. Today is supposed to turn into a HOT DAY with HUMIDITY... yesterday was Cool and Wet.. I liked Cool and Wet......it was comforting.
Well. that's all the News Fit To Print for today.... there is no Soccer.no more Mars Lander rolling around in sandy soil... or rockets heading for the Sun...and Hallmark...just no. Law and Order was dull the few times I have tried it lately......and I did so enjoy Lennie. I could dig around in the BIG GERMAN Cupboard for a book....Lots of them in there...I could read the new book daughter found- with Vikings. I could read a Vintage Trade Paperback about Kidnapped Women locked in the Ship Captain's room. Usually she has a chain around one of her ankles..... Wouldn't get published these days.
I did like the one where the captive woman was actually a Ship Captain herself and chained the men up and took the helm during an awful storm.. Now that one was a delight.
I need to drink some of my Pediolyte. (spelling is not correct). It does seem to help though.
No comments:
Post a Comment