Sunday, August 16, 2026

Daily Notes for Sunday August 16th. Sunshine and 73 degrees- no AC needed


 An abundance of blue.

I personally have an abundance of very tall WEEDS.  Everywhere.  And the two mice we found dead and dehydrated in mousetraps over by the south wall of the kitchen

Today's Garwood book is Sizzle.  Library is tomorrow so I will gather up a few more of her books. and perhaps a few Linda Howard.  I might try and find a book list from ten or more years ago...try and read the ones with a star.  I kept a notebook or two of lists of books.

So..I'd best get on to my book reading....Not much on tv.  Making a Library Book List for tomorrow's visit to the Library.  I have one more Garwood to read- Sizzle......and if I remember correctly..it does.

Sizzle.   that's it...now to reheat my coffee and settle into the couch.... I took a morning shower and my hair is very very shiny and WHITE.  And if I am truthful...WIDE.

Today is Sunday pizza.  I've been reluctant to have a salad with all the poopy lettuce going around. But I do have some shredded vegetables I could mix into the last of the Ranch Dressing for a nice salad. I could but we'll see if I would.....take care enjoy the day.

Happy birthday to someone special!!!!!!   Love you!

No comments: