If I had "planned ahead" in the back fenced garden....I'd have these tall planter boxes. With the wide edge so I could sit and pull weeds. But who guesses so far ahead re: cartilage in the knees disappearing??????
The Sun has come out from under the clouds.... House is still cool enough... My Son is suffering upstairs. My Daughter is suffering where ever she is weeding along the ocean front. I'm considering returning to a long sleeved linen shirt. I have on short sleeves..... Old People chill easily...winter is a real "treat".
I watched VINTAGE CSI last night. Did not pick up a book......
Yesterday I did an extensive cleaning of the disposal in the sink. Very CSI. We don't use the disposal (septic tank) and if I knew of a plumber I would have it removed.... (and would also have my leaking shower head fixed). I had to clean the kitchen sink drain because some large glass stones fell in when I was changing the water in a container. I had to stick my hand in the slime mess to find the large glass beads....and NOT accidentally send them down into the pipe. So DISGUSTING.
But I did it and lived to tell you about it. It's Saturday and there will be some British Soccer. An Ice Pop out of the freezer... cooking shows... not much else. Ah...several glasses of water to hydrate the BRAIN CELLS of this old woman. I have zero projects to work on...... but do have a book to finish reading...
Then I will indeed need to think of something to fascinate me.
No comments:
Post a Comment