This mess has a name. But I can't spell it. Zucchini, Tomato, Eggplant, Red Bell Pepper.
I have eaten it...in France. And here in Maine. I like it. A cartoon Rat makes in one of my favorite movies. Rat-Tat-..........
I have a feeling today is going to be hot. But Son has the AC unit on off...unless it just stopped working??? It is old....
I have a recipe here using 4 ears of corn with kernels grated off the cob, 6 ounces of bacon and 12 oz of orzo. Some chili spices and oil and vinegar. I doubt there is any bacon in the fridge. Nope. Parm Rinds in the freezer might work???? I have been considering steaming some nice white rice. Adding Peas. I checked- I have peas in the freezer.....I love rice and peas. With butter and sweet soy sauce.
I am considering FOOD and that makes my Son happy as I have been quite reluctant to actually make meals for myself....so I hardly eat anything. Cooking for One does not come naturally to me. I think that has something to do with "one's feelings of self worth". I'll find the page in the book where I am supposed to write things......write about food and self worth. Might even be a page for that.
So I'll be finishing up the reading of Dolly All The Time. (or not) ...title mystifies me. I have every book this author has written but doubt I will buy this one.... Annabel Monaghan. "Life's Great Disappointment" Which could have been a better title.
My temperament has improved (substantially) due to the ironing of my shirt......yesterday....and today this same shirt still looks great. Nice lime color. Limeade. I have just enough ham and cheese and flour tortillas to get me thru the day today and tomorrow I'll have Toasted Cheese with pickles.. or vis versa, I've run out of bananas..... Grocery is one day and Library is now a different Day.... My energy levels were not good when we did both.
Even typing this has been a struggle...I had to delete and redo etc etc etc. And honestly...The Daily Notes BORE me and I imagine they BORE you as well.
1 comment:
Ratatouille!
Post a Comment