Friday, May 24, 2024

UPDATE= Still Friday and 2pm.

 Stove installed but didn't heat up.....checked the breaker- sparks.

I didn't need a new stove- 

I needed a new 40 amp breaker in the box-----New Microwave works.

Electrician is at the "lake" for  holiday weekend but will see us Tuesday morning and install a new breaker box. The two guys installing the stove etc- gosh they were more upset than I was.... after 4 plus hours.

Son is showering and then we'll do Library and Grocery Store.  I changed sheets on my bed-  and took off the heavy down comforter and now have the yellow and white cotton quilt. Spring.

It was the 40 amp breaker in the box......huge sigh.........I was really proud of myself for not crying.  I think all three men expected me to start crying.   

I invited my neighbor's electrician over to check the power line but not the breaker box a few days ago----we had a nice gossipy chat....son was unhappy with me...but now...it was a fantastic thing to do...guy called from the lake in one minute........who gets a hold of an electrician in one minute...... Joanne for the win.

No comments: