Monday, May 06, 2024

Still Monday the 6th of May.

We went to the Town Office and changed the car registration from husband to me.  The Jeep.  I paid the Town Car Tax.  We had to go home for the Will we had brought the death certificate.  The clerk called the local insurance  company to check we had insurance...we did.  We got a new license plate.  Sticker.  Turns out as the "wife" we didn't need the Will.  Everyone learned something at the Town Office.

Then we went to the garden supply across the road and I got a box of Miracle Grow.  For my house plants and later for my vegetables.  My two clumps of Chives are now big and bountiful. Enjoying the warm weather and the rain running off the roof.  

Son is going for a walk.  I am going to sit on the couch..

I now own a Jeep.  I had the tomato mayo sandwich just now...still delicious. Reminding me of the years we lived in Georgia and the red clay soil producing the best, most delicious tomatoes.

Couch time.



No comments: