Wednesday, October 25, 2023

Field Notes- Wednesday, October 25th. Early Wake Up with Husband.


 Going to be making soup today- minus potatoes as I have none..... I do have beans but Son will check the dates on cans.......I can't be trusted..... ( I admit to not checking the Pantry for expired goods on a regular basis.)  that will NOT be a problem going forward as he will be checking the dates on EVERYTHING.

So...moving van is arriving today at around 10am....son is pacing......worried the couch won't fit up the stairs.  It will.....one way or the other.  Husband slept well.....up early but now sleeping again.

House was "too warm" this morning so I am turning down  the thermostats...  I hate being too warm. You can always add clothing but too warm feels like suffocating.

Shortages of inhalers.....our prescriptions haven't been filled.....for inhalers....I am trying not to get worried. Daughter says it's a World Wide Problem.....so.   Not the only one worried about BREATHING.

Well, I need to eat something......Oatmeal or Bran Flakes....

My Lunch Buddy made the soup and said it was delicious....she did substitutions and said- still delicious.


1 comment:

Kim Carney said...

I, too, am accused of the OUT-OF-DATE crime in my pantry. I just let them go through it and delete it.