Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Daily Reconsidering- February 10th


 First off-  very sincere apologies for making offensive remarks. They have been removed. I take full responsibility for saying things that I should not have said.  Or thought.

The snowblower just arrived back from being repaired.  A belt or something slipped off.  But husband and I had already shoveled.  On the truck was a lawn tractor fitted out with a snowblower.  $25K.  Geez.

I am reading All the Ugly and Wonderful Things.  A strange book but the writing is very very good.  I have a feeling that I am at the point in the story where things get truly ugly.  But the book was recommended to me by a good friend so...I am going forward. The little slip of paper in the back of the book has ratings and comments from other previous readers.  Some did not like the subject matter and others gave the book 5 stars.  

We did actually have pizza last night.  And it was wonderful.

I filled in two more squares on the desk calendar.  Stripes in one and little circles inside other little circles on the other. I did not watch the Impeachment Trial.  I did not watch much TV at all until later- when I watched two episodes of Law and Order.  

I have bills to pay today.  Not much else going on but the Sun is shining.  Which is great.


1 comment:

beverly said...

I spy polka dots

I think a lot of books would not get read if one only relied on reviews.
Thanks for the book suggestion. A Man Called Ove a Novel is a great read I loved it but again some folks did not.