Friday, February 12, 2021

Another Friday - February 12th


 Deb L likes my little drawings so this is for her.  My little Sun.

I "watched" the Senate Hearing again yesterday.  Later on CNBC, Lindsey Graham said- "they wasted their time- as the Senate is NOT impeaching Trump" I worry he is right.

Now it's up to the Great State Of Georgia.  Filing charges and having the taped evidence of Trump.  11740 votes.  Georgia knocked Mitch back with it's two Democratic Senators and now this. Who would have EVER thought it would be Georgia????  Way to go, Georgia!!! 

The 6 am accidents on ice covered highways in Texas - horrific. This morning's paper said most cars were driven by health care workers either leaving for home after their shift or just coming in to work.  Difficult to remember NOT to touch the brakes on ice. Just go along with the slide.

The House Air is very very dry and my eyes are very very dry.  Makes reading or doing other stuff (using eyes) very difficult.  And most of the things I like doing- uses EYES.  So I have mostly been sitting on the couch staring at the ceiling while listening to the TV or sitting and listening with my eyes closed- but then they get stuck closed.  I have drops.  That helps.

I fried gyoza dumplings for husband's supper last night.  Frozen dumplings so very little effort on my part. I also made fresh dipping sauce.  Then I returned to the couch. To watch a favorite Christmas Movie.

Sunshine and 14 degrees today.

3 comments:

Paula, the quilter said...

We had to install a new furnace and air-conditioning unit. I had them also install a humidifier onto the furnace. It has made a world of difference on my hair, my skin, my eyes… of course where I live it is a high Plains desert so it is very very arid.

DianeN said...

I especially like today's little drawing. It seems so appropriate given the weather, the political climate and some other things.

I don't think for a moment that anything will happen with the Senate convicting Trump

I am hoping that the NY courts will get him for fraud, both tax and insurance, and after watching Rachel Maddow's interview with the Fulton County, GA district attorney, I'm hoping that she is able to nail him for election fraud. I believe that would be at least one count for each person he called trying to change the vote. To me, the best way to hit Trump is in the pocketbook because that's what he loves most.

Joanne S said...

DianeN you are correct. He loves his money and doesn't pay bills- so the lawyers won't get paid. I also think the southern district of New York and it's excellent attorneys will make good on a promise to haul him in for tax fraud. Tax returns.