Friday, June 01, 2012

Questions

Why did I run out of sausage for my breakfast eggs this morning?

Why does it have to rain all day Saturday and Sunday?  I have garden work to do.

Why do customers only tell you how they feel when they don't like something?  Would it kill them to say the flowers we planted in the pots look pretty?

Why am I wrapped in a sweater in June?

Why do these pants fit when the others don't.

It's ten at night and we just got home from eating dinner at our favorite restaurant.  Where do our days go?

Should I read Wolf Hall?  There's a sequel being published this month Bringing Up The Bodies or something like that.  It's Tudor and Cromwell but it might be a bit too "lofty" for me.  Yes?

2 comments:

Tracy said...

You always have great book suggestions, thanks. Wolf Hall sounds interesting, I'd read it to get to the new one coming out, which sounds even better. Also wanted to say thank you for the post you wrote the other day about the man who needed help shopping for his vegetable plants. Your kindness towards him was admirable. Too often I have little patience for others, I need to remind myself that I will be that older person someday. I am very self sufficient, and dislike asking for help, but it will become necessary, eventually.
Tracy

Susan Mcd said...

Wolf Hall fits right in with the Sansom mysteries. Not too lofty at all--and the second book (Bring up the Bodies)is also wonderful. Give it a try. I bet you'll like it!
Susan in Philadelphia