Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Tea Leaf Reading

You can go here http://www.knopfler.com/tealeaves/reading.html and ask a question and get an answer. It helps if you take the time to really think about your question before pressing the "reading" button.

I asked about my "weight" and received Reading #31

Just because you can't push the river doesn't mean you can't paddle the canoe.  Challenges come at the right moments to help us learn and if you approach them with a good heart, all will go well.

I will continue to paddle my canoe.

1 comment:

Jan said...

:-) This makes me smile tonight. Lately, friends have asked me how I seem to stay in such good spirits after the last 15 months of 'one thing after another'. (I do?)
I tell them I'm basically keeping my chin raised and dog-paddling through it all, one day at a time. So far, so good. We're all still standing.
I love this advice!