Thursday, March 31, 2011

Gardenia

One of the "returned because it isn't working out for me" plants from the weekend.  Now, watered and repotted and blooming at my house.  Just in time for the big snowstorm.  The weather report is for rain, snow or more snow.  Six to Twelve inches depending on where the storm tracks.  Tonight into tomorrow. Can I just go on record saying that "I have had enough"?

I was so exhausted yesterday that I basically got nothing done.  I even asked G to take me out to eat dinner. The bed wasn't made, no shower, no domestic chores, no reading, no art, no journal.  I did pick up dog created trash (sticks and shredded plastic) in the yard and I walked the dog.  I even had a small bowl of ice cream after watching Survivor.  I changed out of my jammies at 3.40 yesterday just before walking the dog.

I was up early this morning, did my Pilates on the machine and then tried a few of the floor exercises (which are way harder) and then had breakfast, coffee and talked to G and the dog.  Now I am dressed and ready to leave for work in about 20 minutes.  I could very easily return to bed and fall asleep.  And I am chilled.  Can't get warm.  My hands are freezing.

The bananas I bought this week are very delicious.  Dense and filling.  I haven't made a bacon egg bagel yet but perhaps tonight for dinner.  I am eating alone while G does EOM.  Tomorrow is April 1.  Taxes. And all my library books are coming due on Monday and I can't renew them.  Where does time go?  And why do I always have time for work?  Is this one of those things I will regret when I am 90?

No comments: