Sunday, October 24, 2021

Daily Notes- Sunday October 24th- Chilly with Sunshine


 Late to writing here today.  The Football Game is early today and........yesterday we packed husband's dessert cakes into a sterile container with lid and set the mouse trap.  The mouse we caught over night was very big.  I am freaked out.  Just freaked out.

I am putting so many things into plastic, lidded containers.  Taking the fabric stored in the containers and stuffing it onto the Magic Attic shelves.  Just so icky thinking these rodents are living in the house.

We hadn't caught another mouse on the kitchen counter.  The larger second one was caught on a high shelf of the restaurant shelving where I keep my pots and pans.  Heavy stuff- cast iron etc.  And on one small section- husband's packaged cakes and cookies.  I had a bag of flour up there and we checked it very carefully for any holes chewed into the package.

Now we are watching the Patriots.  And that's about all I have to say.  

Well. I think there is a fly in the house also.

1 comment:

Paula, the quilter said...

When I lived in a cabin in the mountains, everything (and I mean EVERY food stuff) was put in either Tupperware or glass. In the sheds and garage things were put away. One time,I forgot to hang up my ice skates and they got inside and made a nest. Ugh.