Monday, December 18, 2017

On The Eighteenth Day Of December


It snowed all day.  And baby, it's cold out there........ G is trying to decide when to go out and do the snowplowing.  He thinks it will be tomorrow morning.  Usually, he likes to do it at night.  But it's still snowing.

The street plow just went past.  Meaning the end of the driveway now has a giant pile out there.

We had pizza a couple nights ago and the crust (I made the pizza) was very chewy--just the way we like it.   And now, whenever I chew anything, I hear and feel the bones in my left jaw clanking and grinding and hurting.  So...today, heating pad.  Then soft foods like farina or soup.  And just sitting and sewing the binding on the last 7 potholders.

I have written and deleted several paragraphs.....regarding political news.  Enough.