Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Dentist Today

I am getting fitted for a crown in 45 minutes.  My first.  I am feeling very frightened.
The appointment making person said the worst part was getting the shot to numb my jaw.
Somehow, that doesn't make me feel better.

In anticipation of today's crown fitting, I have been doing 100% of the chewing on my left side teeth. Getting used to not having my normal right side teeth available.  I am also getting rid of any sticky candy I may still have available.  Like Tootsie Rolls.

The sun is shining.  It's very cold.  All of yesterday's snow has a crunchy, glittering in the sunshine look.  Very pretty.

1 comment:

Paula, the quilter said...

Don't worry about it; I have 7 crowns. I, unfortunately, inherited my Dad's teeth. *sigh* Just be careful with the temp crown since it has to be temporarily bonded. The permanent ones will last a long time.