Sunday, April 10, 2011

Done

Our taxes are done.  What a relief.  And what stupidity not to have gotten it all done sooner!!!  I still have the property taxes to pay and a visit to the bank regarding my IRA but that's small beans compared to the taxes.

I got all my gardening done.  The ajuga dug out of the back bed.  A "ride along" donation from someone when I took a plant home and planted it back there.  I know I will be digging ajuga next year( and many years after) but it's nice to see the bed without it right now.

I sprinkled herb seeds (dill, parsley, cilantro) in the herb bed and planted my package of pea seeds. I also raked up the raised beds to make them look more "proper".  The kale I never picked is now sending out new leaves.  Who knew? And it tastes good.  I sprinkled some dinosaur kale seeds nearby.

We are now going to buy dogfood.  And our dinner.

2 comments:

learn oil painting said...

I like your blog!...Daniel

dee said...

all I have to do is write out the checks and I can call it a year. Not a great one for sure but done nonetheless.
Hope your leg is better and your daughter is gas-free and feeling fine.